Paloh Mosque (Masjid Paloh) at Datoh Road is one of the oldest mosques in Ipoh which located near the junction of Leong Boon Swee Road. It was built by Wan Muhammad Saleh in year 1912. That means the mosque is almost a century old now. Nonetheless, the mosque remains its original exterior although its structure has been extensively renovated. Unlike typical mosque architecture, Paloh Mosque does not have dome but appeared in traditional Malayan style. An old Muslim cemetery is loacted behind the mosque and there is a tomb of a nobleman of early 20th century.