Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photos from My First SLR Camera

It is so common to see people capturing photos with SLR camera. The price of one unit is becoming more affordable nowadays, especially the entry level models. Advertisements that promote SLR camera are seen everywhere. I had been hoping to own one and continue my wish to capture nice scenes & great moments. After thinking repeatedly, I finally made up my mind in the PC Fair (IT Fair) to indulge myself with a Canon EOS 1000D. Wow!! Somehow I shall spend some time to pick up the application of this camera & I hope I will have better images for sharing in near future. By using the simplest auto mode of the new camera, I took photos of the equipment I use so far for photographing, an Olympus m700 and as simple as a mobile phone Sony Ericsson W580i (or I like to call it Laura, its name during development / industrialization) that equipped with camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails