Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chinese Muslim Mosque

If you think this is a plan of building Chinese temple, then you are wrong. I was wrong, too. While I drove through Tasek Jaya yesterday, I saw a board mentioning this government project to build a mosque over here. But when I pass by the site again this afternoon, a banner caught my attention. I was thinking isn't it a mosque to be built here. Why I see an artist illustration of a Chinese temple? I approached nearer to confirm & realized it's true for my both findings; a mosque to be built here & it is design in traditional Chinese architecture. This is a Chinese Muslim mosque. It is quite commonly seen in China but certainly very rare in Malaysia. I am sure even if this is not the first in the country, it must be one of the pioneers. Perhaps this mosque will be an attractive spot for tourist after completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails