Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Beautiful Skyline

Half an hour to noon, downtown is going to get very congested. However, I have to visit the Telekom Malaysia head office at Brewster Road. I was trying to avoid the frustration of heavy traffic, finding parking lot & paying parking fee, I realized a nice & free location to park the car, Kinta Riverfront's car park. I was reaching at the right time where the surrounding at St Michael School was yet to be crowded and I found plenty of parking lots at the car park. However I have to sweat a bit by walking to the destination about half a kilometer away. While walking on the east bank of Kinta River, I find a beautiful skyline by looking towards west. The 12-storey Wisma Taiko is so outstanding under the blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails