Sunday, January 6, 2013

City Skyline from Coliseum Square

I always like to search for higher ground to capture photo of Ipoh city skyline. Multi-storey car park is my preferred choice, especially those stand alone building with very few obstacle around. This time, the 7-storey tall Coliseum Square become my target this afternoon. I simply drive to the highest car park level and point my lens towards city center to get this scene. The several high rise buildings as seen from right of this photo are MBI (Ipoh City Council), Ipoh Parade & the under-construction Weil Hotel, Syuen Hotel, Excelsior Hotel and Kinta Riverfront Hotel. Apparently, hotels are dominating Ipoh's skyline. And there are few more above 18 storeys hotel & suites projects about to commence; The Majestic, The Octagon and Laman Bougainvillea Convention Centre.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails