Sunday, November 25, 2012

Successor of Super Kinta is Coming Soon

Many of us in Ipoh may have realized the abandoned floor of Central Market that previous housed the Super Kinta Departmental Store is recently under going intensive renovation. This is a program by the Federal Government in the name of transformation, but I am not optimistic about it because the commercial foundation of this building is no longer strong enough to guarantee sustainability of business. I am afraid this is just another project that drains the tax payers' money. I was hanging around inside Central Market this afternoon and I can see workers are busy installing new staircases accessing to the floor. However, I am a little sad when find out two of the old Super Kinta entrances have been sealed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails