Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Opening of AEON Klebang

This is a hazy day. However, people from all over Ipoh and its suburb are flooding the Aeon Mall Klebang regardless of the bad atmosphere. Even during noon, it still looked cloudy when I reach Aeon's car park. Well, to be precise, I did not park my car in the car park because it was real congested. I have no choice to park near petrol station across Kuala Kangsar Road and let my feet brought me here.

There are many balloon arts in the mall, but different from the opening of Aeon Station 18 in Mar 2012. A simple stage is at the center court with a huge decorative chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It is more like a Christmas decoration. Chinese lion dance was performed in the afternoon. The mall manager received pomelo, pineapple, orange and candies from the mascots as a symbol of prosperity and wealth.

Despite the expected crowd on the mall's first day, several well-known brands choose to commence business on a separate day. Among those, H&M and UNIQLO, which are the most awaited shops, will be opened on 29 October and 30 October respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails